DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 96 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Thanks

I didn't think to check the non-Unity section of the forum

Great video - easy to do and not sure why I couldn't find it in the manual

Appreciate the assist in where to go

With the "Story" shield, is there a way to search the text inside?

So for a story with 7-8 groups, each named and labelled and numbered and each of those groups again having several different entries, how can I quickly search through, for example, a NPC name to ensure that I'm not missing them, or a key item or location.

Cmd F doesn't seem to work.

The only available search field is in the bottom of the Story list window. However this only searches the titles of the story entries and not the text inside the story.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    With the "Story" shield, is there a way to search the text inside?

So for a story with 7-8 groups, each named and labelled and numbered and each of those groups again having several different entries, how can I quickly search through, for example, a NPC name to ensure that I'm not missing them, or a key item or location.

Cmd F doesn't seem to work.
    If the module you are in has a Reference Manual, the search in there searches the contents and not just the titles.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there a way to create a sub-group within a power group in 5e under Unity

Alternately, is there a way to create a counter?

Reason for asking, i have installed DiabloBob's Critically Awesome extension and One Click Druid module for one of my players to use.

It does a fantastic job

However at the players request, I went through their PC sheet and put each wildshape spell into a group by level - ie WIldshape CR0, Wildshape CR1, etc

For each of those power groups, I added a number of uses of 2 per rest

Problem is, that each power group is independent of the other, so the count of 2 uses doesn't span all gropus

Can all these be identified and grouped within an overarching group and still easily identified?

Or do they all have to be lumped together into the one group for the counter to work?

Can a separate counter be created and set up to record this manually?

Blog Entries
    No you can not create sub-groups.

In your case I would create a single group, Wildshape. Then under that create multiple powers, one for each level. Then you can have your uses for the power group be common.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No you can not create sub-groups.

In your case I would create a single group, Wildshape. Then under that create multiple powers, one for each level. Then you can have your uses for the power group be common.
    Yeah, that's what we started out with, but the critters all defaulted to alphabetical sorting, rather than CR lvl.

After the last couple of responses, I'm going to try the single group idea, but edit each name to begin with the CR ie CR) <animal name> and see if that works - I will have to check, as I recall reading something about the name's significance somehwere...

I haven't had a Druid in my group nor do I use eiethe of the extensions you mention. But for the Druid Wildshape I would just have a Power group called Druid Powers and drag the wildshape ability into that group and then use preparation mode to set the amount of uses for that ability. As far as I remember it doesn't matter what they change into - they just have so may uses per rest. So I'm not seeing the need to add a bunch of animals to the action tab. But that may be a consequence of using those extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Couldn't find this question asked, How do i add LoS that the players can see though but not enter? I have portcullises, jail cells, and force fields that the players should be able to see though but not get through. There are also similar features that they should be able to see through and eventually be able to get through, like the jail cell door, or the portcullises and force field rising. I tried the terrain option but it still allows players to move through it.

What i guess I'm wondering, is there or will there be a door option that can be seen through?

There isn't such an occluder at the moment. It's possible for down the road by not currently

For cell doors and portcullises I use toggle-able walls in small circles. Force fields are a bit more problematic but you could draw small toggle-able walls with gaps.

Thread Information