Starfinder Playlist
Page 34 of 96 First ... 2432333435364484 ... Last
    If you are talking about masking, then you have to unmask the area and the LOS will automatically work as the tokens move. If you are talking about the map not showing LOS then you have to click on the Padlock icon and unlock the editing feature for the image and enable LOS.

LOS.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    If you are talking about masking, then you have to unmask the area and the LOS will automatically work as the tokens move. If you are talking about the map not showing LOS then you have to click on the Padlock icon and unlock the editing feature for the image and enable LOS.

LOS.png
    I am talking about a specific part of map revealed by LOS: as I GM, I want to hide that specific part of map revealed, even if players could see it according to their LOS

Use the mask feature then. For now. Once LOS is implemented fully then their LOS will have a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I am talking about a specific part of map revealed by LOS: as I GM, I want to hide that specific part of map revealed, even if players could see it according to their LOS
    See video two in the first post. This how how you can use the mask and Los together.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    See video two in the first post. This how how you can use the mask and Los together.
    Thank you for the hint!

I know that you can substitute a math equation as the left argument for the dice formula (eg [5+7]d6), but I can't seem to find a way to substitute another die result in that place.
    I'm trying to achieve something like (10d10s7)d100, but the formula treats the right-most 'd' as 'drop', not as 'die', so instead of "roll between zero and ten d100s" I get "count all dice above 7 from 10d10 drop 100".
    Is what I'm trying to do achievable at all? Is it supposed to be achievable?

I can't say since I haven't played with the dice roller (no need to so far), but all the information is here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...1/Rolling+Dice
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good Day Zacchaeus
    I was perusing another thread and you directed someone to watch Video 14. As I was watching it I noticed that the PC tokens are different on the DM and Player views. I had this happen once in my campaign and was wondering if it is something that happens often?

Thanks for all the great videos and help you always give!

Well you noticed more than I did and I haven't seen it happen before or since (well I've never actually seen it happen at all - until you pointed to the video).

- How do I change a LOS line from one element (like pit) to another (like wall)?

- How do I remove a LOS point so that the lines break in between points? I managed to do that with one pit (to open the lines on one side), but not with another (lines kept reconnecting, regardless of which delete option I used).

Thread Information