DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 96 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Hi. A few versions ago i had the effect image at the top off the combat tracker. Now it's gone. The effect "button" expanded all the effects of all of the pcs andnpcs un the ct.
    How do i make it appear Again?

Thanks!
    You can't. It was removed a couple of updates ago for performance reasons.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can't. It was removed a couple of updates ago for performance reasons.
    Thanks for your response!

Regarding the Test (beta) channel. Would I be able to create a new campaign, switch to use Test build, and launch FG, check things out to do some testing, and then go back to the Live build for the main campaigns I run, with no issue? (I would definitely backup my campaign for sure before I did anything) Just wasn't sure about how that affects the FG program itself for use with current campaigns. I did a search for this in this thread and couldn't find anything. Hopefully I didn't just miss it. Thank you in advance.

Yes, when you switch to the Test Channel, it creates a separate instance of all of your campaigns.

You need to run an update when you switch from one channel to another.

Your Test Campaigns will be in the Channels Folder.

I usually do my testing in a VM (free on Windows 10 Pro) though, just to keep everything separate.

Hi Guys! Need one more help!

How can i make a effect that roll an D8 when the barbarian got enraged?

I will use it to the Wild Magic Barbarian!

Tks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hrscarvalho View Post
    Hi Guys! Need one more help!

How can i make a effect that roll an D8 when the barbarian got enraged?

I will use it to the Wild Magic Barbarian!

Tks!
    Rage; DMG: 1d8
    You should also see:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...barian-Package
    and
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Trait-Examples

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi!

Tks, but i need explain better

When the Wild Magic Barbarian got enraged, you need to roll 1d8 to see what is the wild surge:

Wild Surge
    TCE p25
    [–]
    3rd-level Path of Wild Magic feature

The magical energy roiling inside you sometimes erupts from you. When you enter your rage, roll on the Wild Magic table to determine the magical effect produced.

and then a table with the effects

I need something that when the barbarian enraged FGU roll a D8, not a damage, not a save, just a D8.

IF we have some automation that roll the tabble and trigger the effect, that will be awesome!

Bult i will post on the thread of Barbarian Package!

There's nothing you can set up to automatically roll on a table, so you'd just do that manually. Then depending on the result pick the relevant effect from a power group you've set up in the actions tab. I posted an example xml file in the other place you posted. (I saw this post after the other one).
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 1st, 2022 at 19:21.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I wasn't familiar wit the Wild Magic Barbarian. I assumed it was 1d8 damage. But as Mr Z says, their is no way to automate FGs rolling on a wild magic surge table.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there a tutorial someplace for putting Traps and Hazards (primarily HAZARDS) in the NPC blocks for 5E? I'm vexed by what goes where and how to make it functional. In 3.5E (on FGC) there was a distinct difference between a NPC and a trap, 5E has no such distinction.
    Thanks in advance
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Thread Information