STAR TREK 2d20

Cannot add specializations to homebrew class

So, im trying to add Laserllama's GM binder homebrew shaman class to my FGU, I'm sure someone has already done this but i also wanted to learn more of how FGU works and how to create homebrew stuff, so the issue is this, i went and found Zacchaeus's video on how to create a class in FGU, his video shows that to add a specialization to the class you need to first add in into the specializations section (ive done that) then add a feature and click the "Spec. Choice" radio button... except there is no Spec choice button, so how do i tell FGU that a given feature is a specialization ?

The "Spec. Choice" radio button is on the library page for the classes, not the class itself. It will open a new library specifically for class specializations. Click the green create new button and edit the class specialization in pretty much the same way you would do a class. You will assign a class in the first field and the description in the next. Click the ?Utility? tab and create the abilities for the specialization.

If I misunderstand your issue I apologize.

easier to maybe show what i mean.... if you follow Zacchaeus's video on how to create a class in FGU, in his version of FGU there is a radio button called "Spec. Choice" inside that red box I've made, and as you can see, its not there on my version of FGU

Attachment 60152

Yes the spec choice button is missing. I saw some discussion on Discord about this and I believe that Moon Wizard is aware of the situation and it's on his list for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed an update to fix the missing specialization fields. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information