FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    I have not recieved a friend request. I am new to FGU as well but I think that it is fairly top notch. I have seen some of the features and there are some unique things. I really like the Line of Sight feature for the maps, but that takes time to do. As for rulesets I am only familiar with the standard PHB but I am willing to try new things.

Looking forward to playing in your group. Monster Manual would be a good addition to expand on the races to chose from, I was thinking of playing a Goblin or Goliath, but I am flexible to whatever the party needs. For example; if we do not have many tanks or fighters I can be that, if we need healer's I can do paladin or cleric.
    Last edited by Saggar1; April 8th, 2020 at 15:09.

For everyone who has expressed an interest, please send me a friend request to officially join the group.

I'll be sending out information about the Discord server sometime later today. I'm putting that together now.

Also, if anyone has any particular books they want to use, please post that information. I will try to get add those into my collection by Saturday so they can be shared with the group.

volo's guide to monsters (includes more races to play), xanathar's guide to everything (adds a lot more of options to play with) and eberron up to you and everyone else if you want that

Hello,
    I would love to do a starfinder game or even FATE core if you have not looked into that one.
    Discord: TruZer0@2018

I'd love to participate if at all possible. I'd love to play any of this games. Txs

As a reminder please send me a friend request if you want to join the group. We will be playing D&D 5e on Sat mornings at 8am EST. It’s possible that we might be able to have a second group where we play something else but that’s another discussion.

I will send the Discord server in a private message.

You are welcome to join!

Quote Originally Posted by EduAlec View Post
    I'd love to participate if at all possible. I'd love to play any of this games. Txs

I’m interested in other games but currently I’m focused on getting this D&D 5e campaign going.

Quote Originally Posted by TruZer0 View Post
    Hello,
    I would love to do a starfinder game or even FATE core if you have not looked into that one.
    Discord: TruZer0@2018

I’m ok with including almost anything but isn’t Eberron a steampunk setting? Is that the kind of setting that everyone is into? Again I’m down with most anything...

Quote Originally Posted by machinegunn1 View Post
    volo's guide to monsters (includes more races to play), xanathar's guide to everything (adds a lot more of options to play with) and eberron up to you and everyone else if you want that

Thread Information