DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Henmen View Post
    A mini session on saturday for character creation sounds like a plan. I am thinking a druid for my character class. I am good with eitherway of rolling for stats or standard array.
    Circle of the moon?

Quote Originally Posted by nosirrome View Post
    In lieu of rolling stats, how about using a point buy system?
    I'm good with that too
    Last edited by Saggar1; April 8th, 2020 at 00:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggar1 View Post
    Circle of the moon?
    Yea I am thinking Circle of the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Henmen View Post
    Yea I am thinking Circle of the Moon
    Cool.

since were using 5e whats the restriction on books just basic PHB or all the books allowed?

Any room left here?

Interested in playing. I am also est so that fits my schedule. I am familiar with 5e and starfinder/pathfinder1/2e but fairly new to FG. If you still looking for people to play I would be happy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by machinegunn1 View Post
    since were using 5e whats the restriction on books just basic PHB or all the books allowed?
    Along the same lines, but I was curious as to what races we could use?

I have sent a friend request to everyone who has responded to this thread. If you want to join the group, please accept my request.

Regarding what rules should be allowed, please post which books you want to include. I will try to add them to the game and share them with everyone via FGU.

As a DISCLAIMER, I am relatively new to FGU. I am currently going over the functionality and setting up the game for next Saturday. I apologize in advance for any clumsiness on my part.

I am new to Discord but I think it will be more enjoyable to use voice chat where possible to improve the social aspects of the game. I am going to setup my own Discord server for this campaign since I basically "own" this campaign. In this way, if a person opts to leave the group, we are not tied to someone's Discord server who is not part of the group. I also think that we should only use Discord for voice capabilities and not anything else like dice bots, etc.

Please feel free to comment.

Thread Information