5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Wondering if there's still room left in the campaign for a player?

Read this thread if you haven’t already. If you are still interested, send me a friend request.

Thanks!

eberron is pretty steampunky so its up to you if you want to add it or not also depending on the adventure your running but warforged can be fun

If there is still room, where do we send the friend request?

Have played only a few sessions of 5E. Not very experienced with FG. Would prefer Starfinder if another group is formed, but ok with 5E.

Currently only a few others have sent me a friend request so there are still spots left. However five is not a hard limit so I’m not concerned about excessive numbers yet.

I’m not an expert at these forums, but if you click your user name and select “My Profile” where you will a section called “Friends & Contacts”. Click “More” and find the section named “Add a member to your list”. Add my username ‘nosirrome’ and click “Add Friend”.

In retrospect, I’m not sure if Friend or Contact is more appropriate but others have sent me a friend request. I guess that’s how we will do it until someone argues against that.

Thanks for everyone’s interest!

Hello Nosirrome,
    I would like to admit that im very interested in your campaign proposal for there 5e campaign.
    I am an older more mature, semi-retired fellow. I started D&D back with basic and advanced D&D and then joined the adult world.
    I was reintroduced to D&D and 5e when I had the time almost 2 years ago.

I love the RP value of getting into character and adding flourishes to my combat with descriptions of what im thinking when rolling my dice to attack or cast spells.

Hoping to hear from you and become an adventurer in your campaign

As a reminder, if you want to be a part of the group, you MUST send me a friend request. I will send the Discord server to you through a private message.

Also, READ THIS THREAD. Lots of preliminary talk has already taken place here but the final details will be decided and covered through text and voice on Discord.

This group is now CLOSED to new members at this time. We have exceeded the target of five members. I will post if and when more members will be accepted.

Thread Information