STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 21 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Yes, the new version fixed this for the Undead theme, too. Unfortunately I used the Undead theme a session too early. I used Lost Star (Goblins) for the first parts of Age of Ashes and switch to Undead for the part where they enter the crypt. Not revealing the Dragon too soon.

I will make some changes to increase font size for story windows once I find time.
    héhé
    Sunday, I start Age of Ashes campaign and my players know already for the Dragon ... They read spoilers ...

Great themes. But given my 4k monitor size, is it possible to make the circus theme with just a plain background instead of a picture? The tiled image looks very busy otherwise. But I'd love to keep the borders and menus as you did them.

I've mentioned it a few times - I'm guessing Sasmira has missed it (or doesn't know about it).

Make the desktop frame use a decal, not a "middle" specification for the graphic. Details here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...62489/framedef

In updated_frames.xml change the desktop definition to:

Code:
    	<framedef name="desktop">
    		<bitmap file="graphics/frames/desktop.jpg" />
    		<right rect="0,0,0,0" />
    		<decal rect="0,0,1920,1080" />
    		<middle rect="0,0,0,0" />
    	</framedef>
    This means that the nice graphic is just at the middle of the screen, and once only. On a 1080p screen it'll fill the whole screen like it does now.

On a 4K screen it'll look a bit like this (scaled at 50% to simulate 4K):

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 4th, 2020 at 19:27.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

hooo ! ok ... sorry, you know that my english is not so good ... but I have understand now and I can that for all themes and how do you get a black background with decal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    and how do you get a black background with decal ?
    Setting the middle entry to 0,0,0,0... <middle rect="0,0,0,0" />
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Setting the middle entry to 0,0,0,0... <middle rect="0,0,0,0" />
    heu ... my background is blue lol

heu ... my background is blue lol
    What other extensions do you have loaded?

This is mine:

Code:
    		<right rect="0,0,0,0" />
    		<middle rect="0,0,0,0" />
    		<decal rect="0,0,1920,1080" />
    	</framedef>

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What other extensions do you have loaded?
    No, only the theme ... Im using your code in update_frame.xml ... Have you change something inside like shortcuts image ?
    Last edited by Sasmira; May 4th, 2020 at 19:55.

You can control what the background colour is by adding some flat colour to the desktop.jpg file and using that for the middle definition. I'd recommend something at least 100x100 pixels to keep it efficient - don't try anything below 20x20 - FG may hang on startup.

Here's an example, where I've added 100 pixel wide bar to the left of the main image - and added a flat yellow area at the top of that. I use 100x100 for the middle and then shift the decal definition over 100 pixels:

Code:
    		<right rect="0,0,0,0" />
    		<middle rect="0,0,100,100" />
    		<decal rect="100,0,1920,1080" />
    	</framedef>
    The desktop.jpg file I've used is attached - note the yellow block in the top left.

No, only the theme ... Im using your code in update_frame.xml ... Have you change something inside like shortcuts image ?
    I've only made the change I showed in the thread.

Try a new campaign with only the theme loaded - no other extensions.

Thread Information