DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 21 First ... 91718192021 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello
    try with this link : here
    I found out what my problem was, I used Google instead of Microsoft edge. BTW, I have upload the extension but for some reason the button tickets of the sidebar do not appeared? do I need to change a setting?

-edit- removed
    Last edited by Weissrolf; May 31st, 2021 at 09:24.

I tried to edit updated_frames.xml in order to get back the side-button theme. Unfortunately it seem to miss something, because it does not work yet. All I did was to copy & paste the framedef from the ruleset, hoping that it would now point to the themed buttons found under the same path in the theme extension folder (sidebar/button_up.png).

Hi everyone! I have a issue with the themes. I copy and paste the files in the extensions folder, but it doesnt work for me. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobs View Post
    Hi everyone! I have a issue with the themes. I copy and paste the files in the extensions folder, but it doesnt work for me. Any tips?
    Have you restarted FGU after putting the extension .ext file in the <FGU app data>\extensions directory?
    Which theme are you trying to use?
    What exactly is the issue?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe. I have already put the extension .ext file in the <FGU app data>\extensions directory. I have done this before with other extensions without any problem. However, the theme extension BlackFlag is in the folder and do not appear in the extensions for loading (even after updating).

However, the theme extension BlackFlag is in the folder and do not appear in the extensions for loading (even after updating).
    I see it fine:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

However, the theme extension BlackFlag is in the folder and do not appear in the extensions for loading (even after updating).
    To double-check - the extensions in this thread are for the Pathfinder 2 ruleset only.

How does everyone workaround the drawback of no "Add item" button (and search) being present in the Characters window when these themes are used? I currently create new chars for my players via right-click menu and then have them take over. Any way to easily add the missing button to the theme?
    Last edited by Weissrolf; November 19th, 2021 at 11:07.

I never knew there was an Add Item button. I always just drag items over.

Thread Information