DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 21 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Hi,
    sorry guys but I don't play on Fantasy Grounds since some time. I'm now on another platform.

S.

hi! I love this theme but I can't seam to find where you download the theme to add it to FGU. This is the Theme that I wish to add Themes for PFRPG2 FGU (PART II) : PFRPG2.Theme.Carnival.Circus.v4. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukihikari View Post
    hi! I love this theme but I can't seam to find where you download the theme to add it to FGU. This is the Theme that I wish to add Themes for PFRPG2 FGU (PART II) : PFRPG2.Theme.Carnival.Circus.v4. Thank you
    It's attached to post #3. Make sure you're viewing the full site and not in mobile mode.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did, and I touch the image and I go to imagebox, but I only see the picture...... thank you for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's attached to post #3. Make sure you're viewing the full site and not in mobile mode.
    I did, and I touch the image and I go to imagebox, but I only see the picture...... thank you for replying

Hello
    try with this link : here

Underneath the images you will find the file link.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

The image is just an image. The link to the extensions are below the images at the end of the post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello
    try with this link : here
    Thank you!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Underneath the images you will find the file link.
    I did not see them.... maybe its the browser.. but, thank you. Sasmira game me a link that works

Thread Information