STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 21 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Sasmira,

Thank you! Love your themes. There is a FG theme which I have only seen for 5e folks its rather simple and looks like lightly worn leather. Is this able to be ported over to P2e?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Sasmira,

Thank you! Love your themes. There is a FG theme which I have only seen for 5e folks its rather simple and looks like lightly worn leather. Is this able to be ported over to P2e?
    héhé thank you ! you know where I can see this theme ? a link ?

Its part of the themes you get with fantasy grounds. I noticed it a while back. Its built into FG and if you fire up a new campaign and use 5E as your ruleset it will be there.

Its part of the themes you get with fantasy grounds. I noticed it a while back. Its built into FG and if you fire up a new campaign and use 5E as your ruleset it will be there.
    haha it's a very old theme of FG Classic and you want this theme for FGU PF2 with icons or text ?

I liked both the text and icons and was not sure if they would be doable for P2. The texture is also one that I really liked.

I liked both the text and icons and was not sure if they would be doable for P2. The texture is also one that I really liked.
    I have just a problem with party sheet font, I don't know the name of the line for change color text :/ it's at the moment in black and I would like a white for that

The font asset is "list-empty-ps" for that text.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The font asset is "list-empty-ps" for that text.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hello Moon Wizard,

I would like change this black font with a white font and it's not "list-empty-ps"

Try updating the "label_ps" template.

I originally thought you were trying to edit the text in the middle when empty.

JPG

That is definitely the theme I was looking for! White on the back ground would be easier to read.

Thread Information