DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 21 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Do you know which framedef it is in CoreRPG?
    "desktop"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Some basic info on the framedef and decal here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post505239
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How about a jungle theme? I'm running the Slithering soon.

Quote Originally Posted by redchin42 View Post
    How about a jungle theme? I'm running the Slithering soon.
    We wait your theme

Do any of the darker themes here have more contrasting inventory (carried/equipped) and combat (melee/range) icons?. In the official dark theme these are neutral colors and very difficult to see against the grey windows. Not looking for white on black, something more subtle but still readable yet dark. The official dark theme already has white on grey for the party window columns so is readable that is also something to look for in a theme.
    Last edited by yarnevk; November 28th, 2020 at 19:46.

Hi all.
    Big thanks @Sasmira for themes

I use this theme > PFRPG2.Theme.Fantasy.Grounds.Legacy.v4
    I have 1 problem using your theme.

There is missing actions icons player sheet tab (marked in red box), on Combat Tracker too... idk maybe even more.
    Does action icons are not possible to show on chat window?
    01.png
    image_2020-12-06_154703.png

How do I use these themes with the PF 1e ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    héhé no sorry I don't play at 5e since a long time
    First of all, great job in all of them. They are gorgeous!!

Does this mean that these themes can´t ble played in other rulesets?

In the pictures it says "theme extension for coreRPG, 3.5e, 4e, 5e, etc" is there a way to run them in those rulesets?

Thank you in advance

Welcome to the FG forums Chullo!

Quote Originally Posted by Chullo View Post
    In the pictures it says "theme extension for coreRPG, 3.5e, 4e, 5e, etc" ...
    Which picture are you referring to? The first few posts in this thread mention PFRPG2, and that's what they're designed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Chullo View Post
    ... is there a way to run them in those rulesets?
    You could edit the extension.xml file in the extension itself to allow the extension to be used with another ruleset, but some graphical entities might not work or might be missing. And, as Sasmira mentions, they only play PF2 so you wouldn't have much support, if any, to fix issues in other rulesets. So, give it a go if you want, but don't expect it to be perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums Chullo!

Which picture are you referring to? The first few posts in this thread mention PFRPG2, and that's what they're designed for.

You could edit the extension.xml file in the extension itself to allow the extension to be used with another ruleset, but some graphical entities might not work or might be missing. And, as Sasmira mentions, they only play PF2 so you wouldn't have much support, if any, to fix issues in other rulesets. So, give it a go if you want, but don't expect it to be perfect...
    I mean this one for example cause is the one I really REALLY wanted haha. But no worries, If its not possible ill worke something else out

https://imgbox.com/JexkOozo

Thank you both!

Thread Information