5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Character Sheet for Fantasy Grounds for DC Heroes

Has anyone already created a character sheet for DC Heroes for FG? DC Heroes 3e is one of my fave supers games of all-time and I really want to run it in FG. So far I've been using my M&M 3e ruleset but I need an option to import a DC Heroes style character sheet instead of the M&M ones in the extension.

Any suggestions? Am I able to make it myself and somehow import it?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

I am unaware of one being made, but it could be manually made in CoreRPG or MoreCore. CoreRPG wouldn't have the full automation and MoreCore would require setting up the automation in FG. The other third option is to code out your own character sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Is there a way I can build what I need for a character sheet in CORERPG and then export the sheet and then import it into my M&M extension? I'd have no idea how to do all of that.

No, importing the exported character will only work for the ruleset it was made in.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Will the DC Heroes sheet import from Hero Labs to FG? I'm currently running a D&D5e campaign on FG, but I have a DC Heroes/M&M pnp campaign that I want to shift to FG. I have heard that Hero Labs outputs to FG but I haven't tried it. Also on the look out for any community DC Heroes content, but haven't found any yet.

I'd love to know that as well, Indrid Cold.

I haven't seen the xml output from Hero Labs, but i believe it would not work. The base CoreRPG ruleset isn't setup to use the data that it would contain. If a ruleset is made, it would need to consider the xml output and built with the same setup as the file. Then it would be usable and import smoothly.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information