5E Character Create Playlist

Combat Tracker Glitches

I've been running Curse of Strahd module with a group of four, but the Wizard of Wines encounter added so many enemies to the combat tracker (I admit it was my mistake at setting them there, but still) it actually made the software lock up while we were trying to fix things.

Today, I started to sanitize the combat by slowly removing the unnecessary combatants one by one (by right clicking them on the tracker and selecting Delete), but the tracker completely glitched out, leaving empty spaces and disappearing stat blocks as follows on the screenshot.

The console.log file is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not related to the bug, as its your fist post, in case you're new DMing in FG I'll impart a small hint.
    If you want to remove a bulk of NPCs from the CT, under the Menu at the bottom, you have the option to remove all NPCs in one go.

Alternatively if you use the 5E Enhancer extension, you can remove tokens from the map and their entries in the CT by left clicking on them on the map while holding Alt + Ctrl on your keyboard.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Not related to the bug, as its your fist post, in case you're new DMing in FG I'll impart a small hint.
    If you want to remove a bulk of NPCs from the CT, under the Menu at the bottom, you have the option to remove all NPCs in one go.

Alternatively if you use the 5E Enhancer extension, you can remove tokens from the map and their entries in the CT by left clicking on them on the map while holding Alt + Ctrl on your keyboard.
    Mass removing NPCs from the CT using the Menu in the Savage Worlds ruleset, results in error messages for me. What's more, instead of removing all NPCs, it only removes one at a time, with an error message following each removal attempt.

We are aware of some issues when using a large number of nested windows that some of the items don't get displayed correctly. It's actually on the priority list for Carl to review as soon as he finishes LoS/FoW multithreading.

For the SavageWorlds NPC deletion issue using CT menu; I pushed a fix for that earlier this week.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard. I can confirm the NPC deletion now works nicely.

Thread Information