5E Character Create Playlist

New Player, seeking info

Hello,

I am interested in hosting a campaign for my friends, Icespire peak. If I buy the Essentials Kit, does that include all the maps for every quest? like Axeholm, Butterskull Ranch, Icespire Hold, etc.

The product description was unclear on this.

Thanks,
    Iishan

Blog Entries
    Well, from the product description:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=WOTC5EDDE

This box contains the essentials you need to run a D&D game with one Dungeon Master and one to five adventurers.

Game Components:

- Dragon of Icespire Peak(TM), a 64-page introductory adventure
    - 2 high quality maps for use with the Dragon of Icespire Peak(TM) adventure
    The FG version contains everything the printed/boxed version contains.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Right, what is not clear is if the kit contains maps of places, like Axeholm or Icespire Hold, that my players can use for combat encounters.

Because, from the screen shots, it doesnt look like it has any interactive maps.

How do normal modules work? Do I buy the FG version, then it comes with maps for combat that my players can use tokens to explore?

Blog Entries
    The Fantasy Grounds product will contain the same content as the physical product.
    It does not contain any additional content.
    All content is converted to Fantasy Grounds format.
    If you buy from the Store here and you are unhappy with it you can refund it.

Blog Entries
    I think the issue that we can't tell you if FG includes maps for those locations is because we don't have the product ourselves so can't check.

What I have found though is that when a product doesn't have a map for a specific encounter etc, you can almost always find a dozen or so via a Google search.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information