DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker: How to build an Effect to skip a player or NPC...

Is there a way to use an "Effect" to skip a character or NPC in the Combat Tracker (CT) turn order? Something that might be used to toggle the character's visibility? Although I would prefer the character remain visible to all. I know that if an character is set as "invisible" they get skipped in the turn order, like when an NPC is added to CT.

I'm not asking about a specific ruleset. I've seen a thread that I think was specifically targeting 5E that discussed character visibility and skipping, but I am looking for a more general "Core" way of doing it.

I could see this being used to emulate things like the following.
    -) The Dr. Who Weeping Angels (can only act when not "viewed")
    -) The Champions / Hero system Actions (characters act on phases based on their Speed)
    -) D&D Time Stop spell (those outside the radius of spell are on hold for the spell duration)

Well effects are ruleset specific and built to each one specifically. An example would be located on the wiki for 5E here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation

I have not heard of anything built specifically built for that functionality. Someone else might know of an extension that may assist. If not then that functionality would need to be coded into the ruleset in question to handle the effects code to allow skipping the character.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

That is a toggle-able effect in 5e, not available in SW, not sure about other rules sets.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information