STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Other WoD settings?

Anyone working on rules sets or extensions for other WoD stuff like Werewolf, Hunter, Mage, Exalted? Not sure how much 5e fits with with them as I prefer Old WoD; and Dark Ages over Masquarade.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

You can find out more about the 20th aniversary edition stuff here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset-for-FG3

This ruleset is for 5e of Vampire, the Masquerade. While systems are similar, I don't think it can be used directly. Also, keep in mind that at the moment there is no other setting planned by WW, or at least not announced publicly
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

There is work being done to bring Werewolf the Apocalypse, up to 5E. Renegade Game Studios(Hunters Entertainment) has partnered with Paradox(White Wolf), to produce the newest installment. It is slated to be released in 2021.

Sadly, I wouldn't look for any OFFICIAL new World of Darkness settings until then.

With the addition of the new Hunger Dice mechanic (amazing system I think), it would be interesting to see them apply that to a bestial rage for Lupines. With all their concurrent development and licensing however... to video games and board and card games... since a new Werewolf video game is about to drop, I think expecting a 5th edition update to Werewolf: the Apocalypse seems likely.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Well, that was quick hehe.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfAWlJkshE
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Werewolf where announced last year...

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Anyone working on rules sets or extensions for other WoD stuff like Werewolf, Hunter, Mage, Exalted? Not sure how much 5e fits with with them as I prefer Old WoD; and Dark Ages over Masquarade.
    I would SO much love to see Mage. And, really, it would be hardly much different at all from the Vampire stuff. Slightly different character sheet and so on but rolls and rules pretty much the same. Other than the artwork and some minor coding I doubt it would take long at all.

I get a feeling that the current White Wolf folks have little interest in the other parts of OWod. I mean, Werewolves or mages never had the same cultural hype.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    I get a feeling that the current White Wolf folks have little interest in the other parts of OWod. I mean, Werewolves or mages never had the same cultural hype.

/H
    The white folks have an interest, they expressed it during last WoD News. It will however depend on the demand and the expected return on investment Paradox could make out of it.
    Remember that Werewolf came 2 years after VtM (and v5 has already been announced) and mage came another year later.
    20th Anniversary edition came respectively in 2011 - 2013 - 2015.
    We just need to leave them time.

Thread Information