DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks! You also mentioned working on Lankhmar's conversion to SWADE. Does this ruleset include pregens/archetypes as well?

Blog Entries
    I'll refer you over to the Lankhmar Feedback & Updates thread too, then! I just looked in my source files and I had started to build the archetypes but got shut down when the vendor SmiteWorks uses for the store increased the "minimum price" to $4.99 which is less than Pinnacle charges for the Lankhmar Archetypes PDF. I have a few projects I'm juggling before I'd have time to swing back around to it but I can inquire about including the archetypes free since Pinnacle reduced the price of the main Lankhmar PDF but not the DLC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I'll refer you over to the Lankhmar Feedback & Updates thread too, then! I just looked in my source files and I had started to build the archetypes but got shut down when the vendor SmiteWorks uses for the store increased the "minimum price" to $4.99 which is less than Pinnacle charges for the Lankhmar Archetypes PDF. I have a few projects I'm juggling before I'd have time to swing back around to it but I can inquire about including the archetypes free since Pinnacle reduced the price of the main Lankhmar PDF but not the DLC.
    Or just add them to the Lankhmar DLC pack?
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Or just add them to the Lankhmar DLC pack?
    Either option would be fine by me. Thanks

Thread Information