Hi there,

I'm new to FGU and have been using it for about a week. Today I have tried to do a NPC encounter parcel in SWADE and it worked fine, but leaves me with the following problem: I have set the NPCs in the encounter to "hostile" and put them onto a map. Later I have sent the prepared encounter to the combat tracker. Everything fine, but when I open the map, the NPCs show up but don't get the proper red frames to mark them as hostile on the map.
If I don't assign the encounter to a map before and instead put them to the combat tracker first and pull them onto the map from the combat tracker afterwards, they get the red frame. I can't figure out where I might have went wrong. Can anybody please help me with this issue?

Two other problems:
If I try to delete all NPCs from the combat tracker with "menu/delete from tracker/delete NPCs" it won't work. Instead I get the error: [4/6/2020 6:50:27 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_grouplist.lua"]:465: attempt to index local 'winActor' (a userdata value)

If I try to group NPCs on the Combat Tracker, I get duplicates and another error: [4/6/2020 6:55:04 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/template_combatantlist.lua"]:332: attempt to index local 'winSourceGroup' (a userdata value)

Please excuse my english, I am no native speaker.

Thanks and regards
N.