5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: Which system is your preference?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 5E

77 73.33%
  • D&d Classic

11 10.48%
  • Pathfinder 1st or 2nd edition

19 18.10%
  • Castles and Crusades

5 4.76%
  • Starfinder

7 6.67%
  • Call of Cthulhu

6 5.71%
  • Mongoose Traveller

6 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last

So, the amount of positive feedback for this has been cool to see. I will be deciding what module I want to run over the next few days or so. It will be a 5E pre-written module as I'm only familiar with 5E at this point, and I don't consider myself skilled enough at the DM thing to write my own adventure...yet. I will post to this thread when I figure out the specifics.

That said, I wonder if there are any others in this thread who may be willing to run their own vets only game? With the amount of feedback I've seen here, I would hate for only one game to come out of it. Please post if this is something you would consider.

Let's get all us vets gaming!

Peace!

I'd definitely run a Pathfinder 1 game. Even have a home brew campaign all waiting and ready to go!
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    I'd definitely run a Pathfinder 1 game. Even have a home brew campaign all waiting and ready to go!
    I’m down for Pathfinder.

Count me in.

Blog Entries
    I went with D&D 5E since it's been so long since I played D&D Classic that I can't say I remember enough about the mechanics to play properly. That and my preferred system, HârnMaster, is not listed as an option.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Service: Army 11B4V
    Years: 24 years

I have Ultimate Lifetime, Pathfinder 2.0 and D&D5E, with allot of E5 DLC

I can DM a 5E game if we have an overflow of players. I live in CST And would run a game either Saturday or Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by JetMD75 View Post
    I wonder if there are any others in this thread who may be willing to run their own vets only game? With the amount of feedback I've seen here, I would hate for only one game to come out of it. Please post if this is something you would consider.

Let's get all us vets gaming!

Peace!
    I want to play, and I want to DM. And I super interested in playing Starfinder.

I'm trying to get back into D&D via 5E (last time I played was AD&D) and, once have at least enough of the system down to feel like I can actually run combats, etc. to start DMing. I have the bones of campaign set up and gobs of ideas, just need to get in a game and get my legs under me again.

Just need some 'train the trainer' as it were.

Oh, by way of vitals - USAF- 80-86 526X2 - Turbojet/Fan engine mechanic. (back when AFSCs looked like that)

I must say that i'm so excited to hear from so many of our military brothers( and sisters? do we have any Valkyrie out there?) respond. i don't know about the rest of you, i'm very glad to be out and retired. but, sometimes i feel that the only ones that speak my language are vets. so i'm happy to hear from you all!
    Go Armed Forces!!

Quote Originally Posted by fyahgawd View Post
    I must say that i'm so excited to hear from so many of our military brothers( and sisters? do we have any Valkyrie out there?) respond. i don't know about the rest of you, i'm very glad to be out and retired. but, sometimes i feel that the only ones that speak my language are vets. so i'm happy to hear from you all!
    Go Armed Forces!!

Word! We do what we do/did for our citizens and I'm proud to have served. That said, it didn't take too long of being out to discover: Lifetime civilians.....don't think right...

Anyway, one of the best ways I've heard it put was a Sergeant friend of mine who was retiring when I was in my second year. At the end of his retirement party, I asked him what he thought about having been in.

He stopped and thought. Smiled and said "I'll tell ya, Dave, I wouldn't trade it for a million bucks..." took a long pull on his beer..."wouldn't do it again for a million bucks."

Nailed it.

hi, I would be interested. Mostly play caster mage, cleric, druid, ....oh and was army
    Last edited by T1Katana556; April 10th, 2020 at 17:24.

Thread Information