STAR TREK 2d20

How to make skill checks

I just bought the ruleset tonight and cannot get skill checks to work on the character sheet. Can someone please help me figure out how to do skill checks?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

When I click the + sign next to a skill on a SPC character, it does not select the skill I cannot do any SPC skill rolls.

Please don't post the exact same question in multiple forums. Doing so creates wasted time for people trying to help you and it won't give you an answer faster. I've removed your duplicate post from the House of Healing forum.

I'm sure someone familiar with the ruleset will be along soon to answer your question.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was trying to figure out which subforum is the most appropriate for a post such as this I am following the instructions for SPC character skill rolling from the online guide and it is not working.

I think I figured it out now. It took me quite a while to figure out how to copy an SPC but once I was able to do that, it worked for me.

Mind sharing the details, in case others might need the help?

To copy a SPC click and hold on the name of the SPC and drag it out of the box/list it is in. Then drop it back into the same box/list. This can also be done by grabbing the link dot on the SPC sheet.

Pretty much everything can be copied this way to make house rules, changes, updates quick and easy.

I hope this helps.

Thread Information