FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Unfortunately, for me at least, there are no steps to recreate right away. Eventually, after opening enough windows, it will start happening. Sometimes it happens sooner than other times, but there's no real pattern I can see (and it'll happen with different activities - doing character creation, during combat, going through the story links, ...)

I can report that I've also seen this happen as a DM in the 5e ruleset. I believe the theme is "Wood". I've lost my players spells on occasion as well as info in other windows.

I have another friend running a game using the 5e ruleset on the theme "Dungeon" as well. I can see my feats, but he could not.

It's been spotty and not easy to recreate, but I figure I'd add my voice to the concern.

I reported this in a different thread but seems it might be the same issue as others have experienced.

This is with 4E on Windows. Gray theme. Powers not drawn, but can see the info for them and can open up the effects. Happens intermittently and on different character sheets. Only way to fix it is to exit and relaunch FGU.

I've had the same issue since I've started using Fantasy Grounds with 5E with no extensions.

Scrolling with the mouse wheel (even if no scroll bar is present, like the title of some boxes) will sometimes cause the missing items to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Scrolling with the mouse wheel (even if no scroll bar is present, like the title of some boxes) will sometimes cause the missing items to appear.
    Can confirm that mouse scrolling sometimes fixes it (but not always).

Closing and reopening window OCCASIONALLY fixes it.

Sometimes nothing does but reopening program.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus101 View Post
    Can confirm that mouse scrolling sometimes fixes it (but not always).

Closing and reopening window OCCASIONALLY fixes it.

Sometimes nothing does but reopening program.
    4E, Windows. Scrolling middle mouse wheel occasionally fixes the missing text in a title box.

I have had this issue with PFRPG2 many times, usually on the actions tab of character sheets and sometimes elsewhere. On the actions tab it can sometimes be fixed by collapsing and expanding the lists, but not always. The other fixes that people have suggested also work sometimes. I don't know if anyone has said this but usually the error is user-specific. If I as a GM am looking at a player's character sheet, either of us may have it, and not the other, and sometimes we each have different blank things.

Last week the town map of Breachill in Hellknight Hill was blank for me but not for my players. I could only see the pins. I couldn't fix it, so I just carried on, and about 15 minutes later it became visible again.

Wood theme makes this happen a ton more for me in 5e. It's very problematic, and if changing theme hadn't helped I'd definitely had to have stopped using unity, it makes playing pretty much impossible. Nothing seems to cause it, it just happens to ALL menus, and very frequently if I'm using wood theme, from table/npc lists, to NPC sheets, all parts of PC sheets, the PHB reference page, item tables etc etc. It even hides NPC attacks/info in their attack menu in the combat tracker sometimes.

It also seems to have nothing to do with the campaign, I have created fresh campaigns with no extensions or modules loaded and had things disappear from players, or from modules I've loaded up straight away.
    Last edited by Dustbina; August 3rd, 2020 at 17:21.

I played twice this weekend with the latest update (2020-08-05) and had no issues with blanking on any windows either time! 5e, D&D Official theme. Very excited about that!

Thread Information