STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Thanks everyone for reporting. It's a weird error; but we have some ideas which might allow us to track down. We're planning to try some fixes next week. Less windows on screen will help to mitigate, if we're right.

Regards,
    JPG

I typically do have several windows up simultaneously, so fingers crossed. I did see this tonight when there there no windows up other than the combat tracker (and nobody else connected):

Missing actions.png

Just had something weird happen on a Character sheet not sure if it is related. Everyone elses view is normal just mine.

weird spacing.png

Less windows on screen will help to mitigate, if we're right.
    Instead of the issue being exacerbated by multiple windows on screen at the same time, could it be exacerbated by having multiple windows up and then closed over the course of a session? I was leveling up people today and adding new levels of spell effects where needed, so only had a couple of windows up at a time, but was opening and closing lots of windows. The behavior got progressively worse as I went until just about every window had missing sections or parts of windows that looked partially scrolled even though they weren't scrollable (yet using the mouse wheel fixed that issue - sorry, tried that before taking a screen shot).

Moon Wizard, I reported a similar issue here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...om-Text-Fields) a while back. That issue doesn't seem to be dependent on number of windows open (I just had the reference manual open at the time).

I "believe" that there are actually two different issues going on here. One is that all the nested masking required for windows and controls eventually "runs out"; and the other is that I think some "scrollable" objects are "scrolling" when they're not supposed to. (scrolling in Unity objects, not FG UI space) (i.e. looks blank, but really masked out of sight). We're tracking both of these, but they are not reproduceable at will, which is part of the challenge in getting these fixed for good.

We're planning to take a stab at investigating both of these possible scenarios next week.

Regards,
    JPG

Just letting you know that it's still occurring on the 4/28 build:

Still empty fields.png

Just letting you know that it's still occurring on the 4/28 build:

Still empty fields.png

The creature was prone and I had no way to remove the prone condition. Luckily in this case I was able to work around it by having everything attack with disadvantage to cancel out the advantage they were getting from the creature being prone, but it would have completely broken the combat for most other conditions.

Yes, some of our work this week was blocked by an issue with some recent font optimizations that we're working through. Thanks for the report.

Regards,
    JPG

Since there was a thought that there might be some underlying scrolling issues, thought these screenshots of text skewed and images blanking may be of help...

skewed text 1.png
    skewed text 2.png
    skewed text 3.png
    Blank Die.png

Thread Information