DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Image Layers Scroll out of Window

Summary: When clicking anywhere on an image the layers section scrolls out of view. Rolling the mouse wheel brings them back, but they will vanish again once something is clicked (including the layer desired).

Ruleset(s): 2E

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New Campaign

Extensions/Themes: None

Modules Loaded: None

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10 / English

Steps to Reproduce: Create a new image and add a layer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Known issue with the latest release, see here.

"My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    I do not believe the devs knew this was an issue until it was pointed out here, it appears to have been introduced in the latest build (on Aug 20). Since Moon Wizard stated in the thread I linked that it should be fixed in the next build, I am not sure they would add it to that particular list (it hasn't been updated in some time unfortunately).

Understandable, this is the forums requirement. I'm just following the guidelines set forth by the Forum Moderators.

Item #1 of the How to Report Issues, Bugs, and Problems post states to check Known issues.
    -Doug Dougalson

Blog Entries
    Yep, we appreciate you checking the known issues list. And not a problem that this issue effectively got reported twice. No one is upset or annoyed or anything. Just trying to make sure that the two threads are linked.

The Known Issues list was actually updated by Moon just a couple days ago, but yes, it still doesn't have everything in it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information