STAR TREK 2d20

Crumbled Note: An Eberron Detective Story (SWAdE)

FG License: Ultimate. I can host any type of license
    Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

Time Zone: EDT (UTC -4)
    Day of week and time: Sunday at 1100
    If new game, planned start date: May 3rd, 2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours Bimonthly (Every Two Weeks)
    Term: Playing through homebrew adventure

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord TheLink484#9949
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the party. I prefer a 70/30, but I can see it being more of a 50/50 mix.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice and Standard Funds for equipment.
    Character restrictions: Starting as Novices in the City of Sharn as a group of private detectives. Races, arcane backgrounds, etc. are detailed in the Eberron for Savage Worlds supplement developed by Kristian Serrano. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QyuYf3NY4/edit

Details of your scenario: You have your own detective agency. With crime and corruption found in every nook and cranny of the City of Towers, you’ve got your work cut out for you. You have little to no luck getting any cases in lower Sharn. Makes sense, since this part of the city is where you can find the most crime. A week before you are about to close up shop permanently, a noblewoman stumbles into your building and collapses. A crumbled piece of paper falls from her hands. The paper seems to have a location written on it. Looks like a case just fell into your laps… literally. You have a week to solve this mystery and hopefully get paid to keep the doors open a little longer.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4364
    Last edited by Stryfe484; April 7th, 2020 at 23:51. Reason: Fixed URL for supplement

If you feel intimidated by the system, I would be happy to make a character for you. Play for the story and don't worry about the system. You will enjoy both, I assure you.

I have a full roster. Thank you to those who messaged in interest!

Interested in joining If there is still space free

Quote Originally Posted by seecat46 View Post
    Interested in joining If there is still space free
    Unfortunately, I have one more ahead of you should a spot open up. I'll let you know if the opportunity arises. Thanks for your interest!

Thread Information