FG Spreadshirt Swag

PC Crash Upon Launch

I can get the FGU menu up, but soon after it starts to lag if I try clicking any of the buttons and if I try to launch a campaign it completely crashes.

Blog Entries
    Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Check your system logs to see what they report. You can also see if their is any useful info on the FG logs found inside the application folder.

Does the issue repeat if you completely uninstall FGU, reboot your computer and reinstall? Have you added any custom content or extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Some questions:
    * Is this a new campaign?
    * Is it the sample campaign?
    * Have you opened this campaign before and added data?
    * Is this a FGC campaign that you migrated to FGU?
    * Have you added custom images/tokens? (If so, how many files and how much memory for all files.)

We may need to get a copy of your zipped up campaign file to investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

PC Specs
    *Windows 10 Pro
    * Intel i9-9900K @3.60
    *32 GB ram
    * Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti
    *4k Predator Gaming Monitor

PC is completely up to date on all drivers. Program was uninstalled, pc reset, then re-installed again and still having same issues. Only content purchased was what came with the Ultimate License pledge on Kickstarter. I used FGC once and had no problems, but did not even save or create anything so I am not porting anything or using custom anything as I can not even run FGU without it crashing. The program will crash at different stages every time. Crashes at launch of main menu, when selecting an option on the main menu, when trying to adjust options for the campaign I am trying to create, and on the few times the campaign launched it will crash shortly after. Some crashes just reset the PC others give a blue screen that has had several different stop codes including IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I am not running any other programs while trying to operate FGU and I use Windows Security for antivirus.

Thread Information