STAR TREK 2d20

Trouble getting players to connect

So I am having some strange trouble.

This running the 3-31-2020 v4.0.0 of Fantasy Ground Unity. I have a paid subscription as the DM, we are running Savage Worlds (paid for for the content).

I have one campaign using Fantasy Ground Unity that has been running for 3 weeks so. The players have no trouble connecting to this Campaign. And everything seems to run fine.

However I am trying to start a second campaign. None of my players can seem to connect to this campaign. They all seem to get stuck on the acquiring files list. This includes players that are playing in the first campaign mentioned above. I even just tried to launch a few campaign from scratch with no additional anything, not running any extensions. And my players get stuck forever on Acquiring Files.

Any thoughts on what the issue might be?

Thanks

Panzermeyer

Blog Entries
    Please see the Sticky thread in the Unity Playtest forum about connection issues.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information