DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    This extension fires off the effect once on your turn then deactivates it, correct? So, that means it would not work for the Samurai archetype's Fighting Spirit which lasts for all attacks until the end of your turn?

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    This extension fires off the effect once on your turn then deactivates it, correct? So, that means it would not work for the Samurai archetype's Fighting Spirit which lasts for all attacks until the end of your turn?
    Correct. The effect for fighting spirit would be something like "Fighting Spirit; ADVATK;" with a duration set for 1 round.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Correct. The effect for fighting spirit would be something like "Fighting Spirit; ADVATK;" with a duration set for 1 round.
    Ish. Like, if you make an AOO you don't get Advantage because it's not your turn, so, technically, it doesn't last the whole round.
    Last edited by grimmlock; June 9th, 2020 at 02:14. Reason: It's an Attack of Opportunity, Michael!

Yes, but doing that would require using a different extension, Ongoing Saves (Which is still Kent). It'd be "Fighting Spirit; ADVATK; SAVEEND: WIS DC 0", although this doesn't work because someone else needs to apply the effect onto you for it to work properly

Where do you place the Code with the "ONTURN", in the "Effects" or in the "Actions". I.E. (Sneak Attack; DMG; ONTURN
    I have Sneak Attack in Actions, (Sneak Attack; DMG; ONTURN and in "Effects"; do I keep "Effects" open for Play and select S.A. each round?
    Do I select it from the "Actions"? is there a video?

Where you select it from does not matter the dm can set an effect up in the effects button(top right corner of screen) or you can set up on the characters action tab.
    I(the DM) prefer both incase the effect gets deleted from character in the combat tracker the PC can re-add it to their character. But once you have set up it should be automatic.

Hope this helps.

Found this video
    https://youtu.be/hG8TvWC-T7k
    Last edited by Beemanpat; August 31st, 2020 at 01:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Athinar View Post
    Where do you place the Code with the "ONTURN", in the "Effects" or in the "Actions". I.E. (Sneak Attack; DMG; ONTURN
    I have Sneak Attack in Actions, (Sneak Attack; DMG; ONTURN and in "Effects"; do I keep "Effects" open for Play and select S.A. each round?
    Do I select it from the "Actions"? is there a video?
    Let me know if you’ve gotten this sorted out. If you’d like to chat or have more hands on support visit our discord at https://discord.gg/FVgtecr
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

So, on the "Effects Customs" the "Sneak Attack; ONTURN" has the "Roll" and I don't see "never expire", I'm the DM
    FGU ONTURN Sneak Attack.jpg

I believe that is correct but I'm AFK right. Did it work?

Is there a good way to automate the Fey Wanderer's Dreadful Strikes using this or another extension? afaik I can't seem to find a good way to automate it. If you're fighting one creature, then this works fine, but Dreadful Strikes procs as many times as you want in a turn, as long as it's only once per turn per target.

Thread Information