FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a way to keep your dice color across sessions?

Rather than set my dice color every session, is there a way to have the same color every time?

Your dice colour shouldn't change between sessions in the same campaign. It will change if you start a new one of course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    As long as every time you connect to the same game you use the same username it should be staying the same. If it is not, check your folder permissions, FG may not be able to save correctly.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks. I was hoping to always have the same color regardless of campaign. I found an extension that lets me put the RGB code, which is a good work-around.

Thread Information