5E Character Create Playlist

LFG, 1 Player, 5E, Sat or Sun 9-12 CST

Still Looking...…..any games playing on Sat or Sun in the morning?

Hello,
    I am looking to find a game either beginning or just recently started. Looking to play homebrew or module. I currently have standard Fantasy Ground license and Discord.

Looking for:
    5E D&D, Either Saturday or Sunday morning play (9-12 Central - Texas). I am not a really a strong role player but ok with 50/50 mix. Ok with a one-shot or long term campaign.

Thanks,
    William
    Last edited by WillJ123; April 18th, 2020 at 00:42.

I’ve got FG Standard as well. I’m in EST time zone, and would like to play. I can DM, but I’m a newbie at FG.

You guys do know there are 2 versions, they are FG Classic and FG Unity both are standard or you can upgrade to Ultimate. FG Unity is the newest one that does not require port forwarding.

I am more than happy to join you if you have FG Unity since I have that in standard. If you still have space available.

I did not know that nor did I know they were not compatible.....if that is what you are saying. I have standard classic. I am ok with a new DM if you have a module or homebrew.

We can work out details during session 0 once we get more players.

Very sorry, I should have stated that I have FG Classic Standard. I’m presuming that it’s not compatible with Unity?
    Last edited by srshenoy1979; April 4th, 2020 at 18:06. Reason: Typed ultimate instead of unity

Sounds good Will. I should have time in a few hours to hop onto my computer and start kicking the tires... as I said I’m brand new to this... bought the standard classic last week at a deep discount.

That is correct FG Classic and FG Unity are not compatible. You and many otrhers. I purchased FG Classic on STEAM for 9.99 and found out I could not get it to work. I worked with Dave from Fantasy Grounds for 2 weeks straight we could not get the port forward to work in FG Classic. I was not about to spend another 40.00 to purchase a VPN to get this to work. He then sent me a standard license for the FG Unity and that took me 1 more week to work the bugs out. Now all I need to do is find a group to join and see how well it works. FG Unity is still in beta and is trying to replace FG Classic since it does not require port forwarding.

If you have gotten port forward to work then I say unto you you are gods walking amongst mere mortals as many people who purchased this program in the past cannot get it to function properly.

FG Unity standard does not work with Demo FYI. Only the Ultimate version.

Thread Information