STAR TREK 2d20

Slash commands working correctly ?

I've just noticed in one of my extensions the slash command can be invoked by only using part of the command.
    Instead of having to type /statme, I can just type /sta.
    I've also checked with some of the inbuilt slash commands e.g
    /da works for the /day command and /ni works for the /night command.

Anyone know if this is intentional ?

Cheers, Steve.

Almost all commands (except some system commands) support partial command triggers, as long as the partial string is unique.

Regards,
    JPG

Awesome,
    It's nice to know that's how it works, also saves some typing

Thanks for the reply Moon Wizard.

Cheers, Steve.

Is there a way to get a reference of the available slash commands?

I am particularly interested in the command to force an individual to disconnect from an IP hosted session after that users connection is interrupted or crashes.

Thanks!

The command is /kick <username>

You can type /? to see all commands.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    You should always be wearing safety boots (steel toes!) before you kick someone. Safety first!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks Moon Wizard (and Lord Entrails for the punny humor...).

I am just an RPG grognard diving head first into VTT with FGU..... and as a career IT guy I was wondering where all my command line references were! HA!

My request sprung from a direct connect failure by one player with spotty internet. FGU eventually booted him on its own so he could reconnect, but it'd be handy to have the commands in my back pocket for tomorrow. Think of it like Advantage on my saves vs. internet fail!

Two weeks of research, testing, session zero to get all the players PCs ready to play, PCs entered, and building the 2nd half of the latest adventure for my current campaign is leading to our first online session Tuesday night. Given all the work, it's been like a full time job and crash coursing a whole set of software (FGU, Discord, Syrinscape, Extensions, Mods... [faints]). I need a Nat 20 tomorrow or else this may all be for naught. Wish me luck!

Blog Entries
    Good luck, and though maybe too late now, try to start simple! K.I.S.S.

Character sheets, maps, combat tracker and NPCs are all you need to start with. Everything else you can do like you do around the table (effects, automation, sound, etc) and then add them as you have the basics mastered.

Oh, and I'm usually good for a bad pun. Just let me know...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information