Starfinder Playlist

FGU, players can't download the modules

Okay - I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds (Unity). I bought the ultimate edition, and a bunch of stuff for Pathfinder 2.

I set up the library for the players to have access to the modules. But when they log in (Demo versions), the only module they have access to is the calendar. (Now, when I log in from my own computer with a second window, I don't have that problem... but I already own the modules...). Is there something else I need to do for the players to have access to, say, the PF2 rulebook?

LoadedModules.jpg
    Last edited by RampantCoyote; April 4th, 2020 at 03:52.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RampantCoyote View Post
    Okay - I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds (Unity). I bought the ultimate edition, and a bunch of stuff for Pathfinder 2.

I set up the library for the players to have access to the modules. But when they log in (Demo versions), the only module they have access to is the calendar. (Now, when I log in from my own computer with a second window, I don't have that problem... but I already own the modules...). Is there something else I need to do for the players to have access to, say, the PF2 rulebook?

LoadedModules.jpg
    You are doing it right but the lobby is not doing its part right.
    If you have any ability to setup UDP 1802 port forwards on your router and do a direct connect the players will probably work fine

Thanks. I was kinda hoping to avoid that. I'll try to do the direct connect instead. (My wife, who is connecting locally and didn't need to go through the external router, WAS able to connect and got access to the modules, so at least we're on the right track.)

Thread Information