DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Could you ask your players, if they use the mouse or arrow keys to move their tokens? I forbade my players to use the mouse to do this, as this would often lead to the mentioned freezing or crashes. Arrow Keys seem to perform without an issue. My guess is, that there is some kind of hangup happening when moving the tokens by mouse, maybe because of the 0.5 (half square) steps that are possible this way. Also to me this crash only happened when I repeatedly moved the tokens rapidly in a timeframe of one or two seconds.

Could you try if using arrow keys gets rid of the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Could you ask your players, if they use the mouse or arrow keys to move their tokens? I forbade my players to use the mouse to do this, as this would often lead to the mentioned freezing or crashes. Arrow Keys seem to perform without an issue. My guess is, that there is some kind of hangup happening when moving the tokens by mouse, maybe because of the 0.5 (half square) steps that are possible this way. Also to me this crash only happened when I repeatedly moved the tokens rapidly in a timeframe of one or two seconds.

Could you try if using arrow keys gets rid of the issue?
    Almost certain it was with the mouse for all 4 players. We will be playing in approx 4 weeks from now so I'll see if they are willing to try with arrows instead. Any option allows preventing moving with mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by shadeskull View Post
    Almost certain it was with the mouse for all 4 players. We will be playing in approx 4 weeks from now so I'll see if they are willing to try with arrows instead. Any option allows preventing moving with mouse?
    Let's hope it does the trick for now.
    I'm not aware of an option or extension to prevent mouse Token movement.

Thread Information