5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Combat Tracker Turn Changer

For 5e theme in the combat tracker to change your turn, you drag that icon next to player. But it seems to be a really small area and only indicated by a small dot.

Is this the intended function? I would think that you should be able to change turn by dropping icon onto anywhere on the character.

If its not a bug, I will add it to suggestions . Yesterday I spent ages dragging the select turn icon (not realising where it should be dropped exactly), and ended up just cycling through everyone to get back around to top.

Change Turn Icon.PNG

At the bottom of the combat tracker nest to the MENU button, there is a button that can move the tracker to the next actor. Players also have that ability to move it to the next actor from their own turn.
    CombatTracker.png

See info on the various CT buttons here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Combat_Tracker
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry maybe didnt make it clear. The other CT droppable buttons "Faction Buttons" work if you drop them anywhere on the character in the CT. For the "Turn Activation Marker" you have to drop it in a very small area to the left.
    Last edited by Houndy; April 3rd, 2020 at 17:44.

Thread Information