DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is Fantasy Grounds down?

Trying to host a game right now and three out of the four of us can't host a game and testing is failing. We're all convinced that our connections should be perfect.

Any news?

Al

Blog Entries
    Not that I've heard. No chatter on Discord.

I do know that Moon mentioned awhile ago that there was an issue that only so many games could be listed in the lobby before other wouldn't show. Don't know if that was resolved yet or not.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is currently some connection issues with games run using the Cloud server instance; where data can be lost (and thus stopping some players from connecting or downloading modules). This is what I'm working on this week. It does not appear to happen with LAN server instances; but those require port forwarding to be manually set up.

We're working on the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarian Crimson View Post
    Trying to host a game right now and three out of the four of us can't host a game and testing is failing. We're all convinced that our connections should be perfect.
    If you're running FG Classic (the phrasing you uses suggests you are) then this will be related purely to port forwarding with the GMs local setup.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, may have been a port forwarding issue. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarian Crimson View Post
    Yes, may have been a port forwarding issue. Thank you!
    Any idea how to fix the port forward issue?

Quote Originally Posted by veedubbin View Post
    Any idea how to fix the port forward issue?
    Welcome to FG, veedubbin

This is a good place to start https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to FG, veedubbin

This is a good place to start https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained
    This is helpful...Ill start here.

Thread Information