DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by conjoy View Post
    Final question (maybe), do you have any plans to (or know if it is already compatible with) FGUnity?

Cheers
    Yes, I want to make them compatible with FGU They should alread work there except my height label extension and my overlays (the overlays are a bit small in FGU) All other extensions should be okay already with FGU

Again, fantastic news, thanks for your great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    There is no automation for this at the moment But in my Save vs tags extension I have coded it...
    so this is really great, @kelrugem. i tried the adv/disadv effect and can see what you mean by repurposing it for the witch's fortune/misfortune -- and it's perfect.

one question: when i added "keldisadvantage" to a target on the tracker, auto-append "[adv]" (as in "keldisadvantage [adv]"), then it just rolls a single d20.

i'm not sure of the actual mechanics for adv/disadv, and whether that auto-append is intentional. however, manually removing the "[adv]" makes it work again with 2d20 rolls.

outside of this, it's sweet! (and nothing conflicting with it yet X-D)

on a side note: the updated "target failure/success" works too! (see image below) cheers!

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

so this is really great, @kelrugem. i tried the adv/disadv effect and can see what you mean by repurposing it for the witch's fortune/misfortune -- and it's perfect.

one question: when i added "keldisadvantage" to a target on the tracker, auto-append "[adv]" (as in "keldisadvantage [adv]"), then it just rolls a single d20.

i'm not sure of the actual mechanics for adv/disadv, and whether that auto-append is intentional. however, manually removing the "[adv]" makes it work again with 2d20 rolls.

outside of this, it's sweet! (and nothing conflicting with it yet X-D)

on a side note: the updated "target failure/success" works too! (see image below) cheers!

cool

Yes, there is some bug; effects are considered as "rolls", too, so when you already have some advantage effect running around then it also adds [ADV] etc. to the effect (when both are on the same character). I already fixed that in the new release of my (dis)advantage extension and will soon implement that in my save vs tags extension Thence, it should be away soon

By the way: The advantage effects overwrites any disadvantage one, so, no stacking implemented yet, but I am thinking about that now (because your disadvantage effect got that [ADV] which implies another advantage effect, at the moment one has to count the number of (dis)advantages manually and apply the correct one So, only use one of these effects at a time, but I may have fixed that soon, too )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 5th, 2020 at 03:16.

I just uploaded the new fix which solves basically all issues for these effects

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I just uploaded the new fix which solves basically all issues for these effects
    amazing responsiveness. thx!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information