DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP to play original adventure

Hi, I'm a seasoned player who wants to DM my own created adventure, the days I would like to play would be Mondays and Fridays and maybe some other day if posible. Its a D&D 5e campaign.
    Looking for players that want to have lots of fun and enjoy the game. My time is -11 hrs GST, I live just south of the US. Can play at nights.
    Looking forward to meet anyone that wants to play.
    Last edited by MgShot; April 2nd, 2020 at 20:30.

Greetings I would be glad if you would accept me as part of this new campaign you are creating, I am a 20 yr old male from Australia and have been a DM for three years now and I'm looking to be a player for once. I don't have standard so if that's a problem please let me know I will be looking forward to your response

What style of adventure is this? What is the setting? What % of time will be in combat? What character creation options are you planning to use(stat generation and level)? What books are allowed to be used? Will there be a session 0? How long do you think the adventure will last? Assuming this is voice, what program will you be using? Do you allow players to play as monsters and thus ruin the game for all the normal people?

I would definately be interested in playing something new like this.

Might like to give this a shot. Looking to play a good aligned sorcerer, cursed with the body of a child- already developing a backstory. Hey, soon as I'm able to get my art programs running again maybe I'll even be able to draw a few of our characters- I'm in Idaho and can never figure out time zones cause everyone seems to use a different set of them.

Hi! I'm looking to join a new campaign as well. My experience with 5e is limited, but I have played 2nd through 4th ed over the last 20 years. If you still have room for another player, my availability is Friday 1700 MST until Sunday 2200 MST. Let me know if this works, and I'll let you know what concept I'm thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by MgShot View Post
    Hi, I'm a seasoned player who wants to DM my own created adventure, the days I would like to play would be Mondays and Fridays and maybe some other day if posible. Its a D&D 5e campaign.
    Looking for players that want to have lots of fun and enjoy the game. My time is -11 hrs GST, I live just south of the US. Can play at nights.
    Looking forward to meet anyone that wants to play.
    Hello there, I am a long time 5e player and would be interested in joining. I am in toronto EST which is 8 hrs behind you? Would depend on the time you had in mind.

Thx
    Last edited by Saggar1; April 7th, 2020 at 23:57.

Thread Information