Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyLensCap42 View Post
    I was able to update this so it no longer causes errors, but I'm not the author so I'm not sure it would be cool for me to share it?
    Usually, you could share via a sub-post, or if the OP is still around, get their permission to repost it for others to use with appropriate credit given. I have seen a ton of people "fixing" extensions when the OPs haven't been around for a while and simply attaching it to a post with the OP's thread.

Kent is very much still around. Maybe just not updating this extn.

Find him on Team Twohy

Join the Team Twohy community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/rob2e.
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 16th, 2023 at 18:33.

Quote Originally Posted by DustyLensCap42 View Post
    I was able to update this so it no longer causes errors, but I'm not the author so I'm not sure it would be cool for me to share it?
    I've not done anything with this extension in forever and ever, someone else I think has done some updates to it as well, I have no problems with updates to this extension being posted / shared.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Thread Information