5E Character Create Playlist

FGU - Mac wheel scroll command

I'm running into an issue with dragging the target icon from the top of the combat tracker to a target at the bottom of the CT. I can only drag to the bottom of the viewable window, but am unable to get the window to scroll to the bottom from there.

I've tried each of the below so far without success (after selecting the target icon):

- using the arrow keys to window scroll after clicking the target icon
    - moving my cursor toward the top/bottom of the window to trigger a window scroll
    - dropping a second finger onto the touchpad for typical window scroll functionality.

Thx in advance; picked up a lot over the last few days. Really enjoying the program now

MOD: moved to FGU Playtest Forum
    Last edited by LordEntrails; April 2nd, 2020 at 15:52. Reason: left out FG type (FGU Ultimate)

Blog Entries
    FGU?

Don't know how to get the window to scroll, but you can also drop the targeting icon on the map token. Or use ctrl (which is what on a Mac?) click on the token to target.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Apologies; for FGU.

Control is control. Was using the click to target functionality w/ maps, which is one solution I found when using tokens. Another approach is to draw the attack die to the player in CT (but run into same issue as trying to drag target icon to bottom of CT).

The window scroll issue in the CT becomes a challenge when in "theater of mind" combat.

Blog Entries
    Moved to Playtest forums so Devs and other FGU/Mac users can see and comment as appropriate.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

OK .. think I figured out the solution. On a PC/NPC turn, you can scroll to a PC/NPC in the CT and Control+Click (just as if targeting tokens).

Would still like to know if there's a way to scroll windows while dragging an item around the screen though, but not critical info impeding using the app.

Thread Information