STAR TREK 2d20

5E Ruleset, NPC spell effect duration not working

5E ruleset
    Ive noticed that while player spell effect duration's are working, NPC spell effect duration's are not,

Has this issue been raised before, cant find it in search.

on combat tracker when a character is targeted and a spell with duration cast on them the duration timer sets to zero.

spell durations not working.JPG

Blog Entries
    I don't remember NPC spell durations ever being created/assigned automatically. Always has been something we've had to set ourselves. Pretty sure, 90% confidence

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I've only been using FGC to control a game around a gaming table/TV face to face still. Players still do all their own rolls, minis placed on the Screen unless I dont have one then I use tokens. Use tokens for the dead.
    But with the Corona Virus lockdown we are going to use it properly and thats when I noticed the command spell issue.

Actually can get it to work but spells listed in NPCs dont always seem to have the duration component "; (D:1 RND)" where 1 rnd in this case is the time value i was looking for.

The command spell used by Orc Eye of Gruumsh has no duration even though Command is 1 round duration spell.
    Command - 1st level (4 slots) [EFF: Command - 1st level (4 slots); (C)] [SAVEVS: wisdom 11 (magic)] [EFF: Prone]

It is missing the ; (D:1 RND) in the effects.

Add that it works fine.

Command - 1st level (4 slots) [EFF: Command - 1st level (4 slots); (C)] [SAVEVS: wisdom 11 (magic)] [EFF: Prone; (D:1 RND)]

My Question is
    Why if you drag a spell to a player does it function correctly, but drag same spell to a NPC it doesnt. Is there an issue or smiteworks haven't implemented it.

Thread Information