5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

odd token problem

Hi all;

I like to use a lot of tokens in my games and I've noticed an odd problem, some tokens can't be enlarged (using Control + mouse wheel) they only get smaller - not larger. This doesn't happen to every token but does seem to happen all the time to tokens I take from my Data folder.

It's really annoying.

Is there any way to fix this issue?
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    Operating system? Ruleset? Extensions/themes/decals?

Repeatable in a new campaign? Can you upload a token that shows this repeatable behavior or perhaps a video?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Windows 10, Savage Worlds Adventure edition. No extensions. New or older campaign.
    Tokens taken out of the Data folder do no increase in size no matter which direction the mouse wheel is moved. Other tokens from other folders behave normally.
    Do I have to activate my data folder somehow?
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    Are you loading your tokens into FGU correctly? It is different than in FGC. See; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...5/Using+Tokens

If so, can you please provide picks and click to reproduce? Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

well I did that now. Seems to have fixed the issue for about 1/2 of the tokens. Really odd. I'm just going to resize the images themselves and see if that fixes it.
    Ultimate license owner.

Nope, making the image larger or smaller didn't change the fact that certain ones can not be rescaled larger.
    How odd. All of the images are .png and seem to be the same, but in FGU when I add them to an image only certain ones can be rescaled larger.
    Oh well.
    Ultimate license owner.

Can you post a couple example tokens where this issue occurs (unable to scale up, only scale down)?

Thanks,
    JPG

I am having a similar issue that I cannot rescale tokens. I'm using the spell tokens from DMs Guild. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/195...e-Spell-Tokens

It's an extension. 5e Enhancer 9.0 results in my not being able to resize tokens.

@Verdigris
    Download version 0.9.1, it includes resizing.

ps. 5E Enhancer only works for D&D, not Savage Worlds as is the case for this bug report.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information