DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheaplove View Post
    Looks like you already have your players, but I'd be more than keen also.
    You're more than welcome to join!

Hey, I would love to join if there’s spots. I’ll be watching this forum and message just in case there’s an opening

My name is Anthony and I’ve been playing D&d for quite some time now. I hope to be able to join your game!

Quote Originally Posted by fbonggo View Post
    Hamachi simply makes a private network between me and you (the players). Normally we shouldn't need this but to connect with each other in Fantasy Grounds but my ISP doesn't allow me to do so. Hamachi circumvents this restriction. You can download Hamachi at https://www.vpn.net/

Guys. We can meet-up at game time tonight (unless my wife uses the computer ) to test out our connection (Hamachi) and make characters. My discord ID is fbonggo#3143.
    I added you on discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Trib Adris View Post
    Hey, I would love to join if there’s spots. I’ll be watching this forum and message just in case there’s an opening

My name is Anthony and I’ve been playing D&d for quite some time now. I hope to be able to join your game!
    You're very much welcome to join!

Hi ! I am really sorry put I am going to have to pull out.
    I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you, I hope that you find all the right players.
    Thanks for your consideration

I'm terribly sorry, I read the time zone in correctly! I must have thought it was GMT-4. You guys probably already started playing around my time 5am.

Quote Originally Posted by fbonggo View Post
    You're more than welcome to join!
    Send me a DM, with info and ill respond promptly

Hey guys, I am also interested in this campaign if there is still a position available. I have been playing in a campaign with friends for over 2 years so pretty familiar with 5E but have not branched out into other characters much so I am very flexible there. I had ideas for a warlock, divine soul sorcerer and am interested in a melee character of some description depending on party. I am not a fan of overlapping on characters as I think it limits peoples times to shine. But let me know please Thanks.

If I worked out the time correctly that would be 8:00 am EDT if so and there are spots available I would be interested in playing I have been playing since 2nd edition and I am familiar with both 5e and fantasy grounds

Hey everyone!

Thank you all for your submissions. Will end recruitment here. I will keep current stock of players (gogi, Raksascha, Chrisderps, Cheaplove, Hal). As for the latter applicants (R1GN3Y, Sulwood, Kevin Jeffs), can I put you guys on the reserve list? I'll let you guys know if a spot opens up.

Again. Thank you everyone and happy gaming!

Thread Information