DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - 5e - Weekly Greyhawk Saturday evening game from 6 pm CST to midnight.

Hello,

We just had a player step down to part time so we need an additional player to take his place, there are 4 other players currently. The party is currently in a dungeon crawl with no end in sight. The party is 6th level nearly 7th.

We play weekly starting at 6 pm (GMT -5) until midnight.

I have been playing since 1983 and have been a DM since the late 80's, if you have questions feel free to contact me.

We use Discord for voice and between game communications.

Point buy or standard stats PHB.

Available books:
    Volo's Guide to Monsters
    Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

I have a full license with the current fantasy grounds and ultimate on the upcoming unity, so you will need a license until Unity is ready.

Interested in playing.

I have been playing DND in it's different iterations since 1984 (started with the Red box) and many other RPGs since that time. I had a brief hiatus from the game a few years ago but started again last year. I am able to commit to a Saturday night game in the timeframe you have outlined, and am willing / able to play any character that can mesh with the group (especially if there are 'holes' to fill given the current party makeup).

I have some experience with Roll20, but none with Fantasy Grounds yet (other than watching a few of the video's), but am willing to purchase a license and can bone up on the platform skills as necessary.

Regards

Frank

The position has been filled, Thanks for all the replies. Happy gaming.

Thread Information