FG Spreadshirt Swag

Glitched Out Ability Boost

I'm not sure how this happened - or how to recreate it - but one of my players was levelling from 9 to 10, and the boost he applied to Strength raised it from 18 all the way to 20. For all of my other players the boosts correctly went to 19, it was just that one. And now I can't figure out any way to remove the boost and reapply it; I can manually adjust the ability score down one, but the little "-1" that shows up next to it bugs me (petty, I know).

Is there a way to strip a level from a character and reapply it? Or some other way to fix a glitched boost?

Try cycling the STR Ability boost in the Tracker window. What does it go back to when you change it to another ability? If it goes to 19 then there's an issue elsewhere in the data - please send me the XML for the PC (click the blue down arrow button on the top right of the Tracker window to export the PC XML to a file).

PFRGP2 Ruleset tip - any control that shows with a grey background can be changed manually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It goes down to 18 when I cycle to another ability, and back up to 20 when I cycle back to Strength.

EDIT: I figured out what the problem is. This PC used the optional flaw rules to get an extra boost to Strength; the program of course isn't taking the Misc +2 into account and so thinks the base Strength is 16. I'll have to change the Misc bonus to a +1.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; April 1st, 2020 at 15:34.

Thread Information