FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesternario View Post
    The most interesting part of it, and why I want to run it, is how task resolution is dealt with. Every character chooses one player to be their "best friend" and one player to be their "rival." You can be someone's rival and have them be your best friend, but you can't be both for the same person. If your roll succeeds, the best friend describes how the action you were trying to do succeeds. The Rival describes your failures, doing so with an eye towards making the game more complicated for you. Both best friend and rival have carte blanche to describe what happens in any way they wish. The GM merely guides the game as it unfolds, allowing the best friend and rival system to determine the outcomes of actions taken.
    Very interesting. Would be interested to hear how it goes for you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesternario View Post
    Where's the like button?
    Bottom left.
    Screen Shot 04-02-20 at 08.44 AM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information