DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - LFP for D&D 5th Friday Game

FG License: GM has Ultimate License for both Classic and Unity. Game will attempted in Unity. Players will need Demo version of Unity FG.
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: UTC-7 or PST

Day of week and time: 6:30pm - 10pm Fridays -

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3.5 hour sessions.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Sound: Syrinscape Online Beta: https://www.syrinscape.com/online/cp...-2d5a594f9714/ (You'll need to download the Online Player)

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Pretty even mix.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 2 players and looking for 3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 with typical starting equipment.

Character restrictions: Wizards published content only (no unearthed arcana) No Monster PC's

Details of your scenario: LOST MINE OF PHANDELVER

In terms of the type of player we're looking for, someone who is laid back and enjoy joking around while playing but can get into character. I've been running D&D games for a while but while I am familiar with FG I'm not expert.

Looking to do the first session or session zero this coming Friday 4/3/2020

Please reply to this post if this is something you are interested in.

Thank you for both your interest and time.

I have room for one player. Party is in need of a fighter type.
    Last edited by Jesse0317; April 15th, 2020 at 07:30. Reason: Update

I would like to join your game if room is available.

Hi DMLars, there is room and you are welcome to join. Send me a PM and I can give the details for connecting to my campaign as well as giving me your Discord ID so that I can give you an invite to my Discord server.

Hey I want to talk to ya about joining if I can?

FG License: I have classic FG through Steam
    My Time Zone: GMT -4, time frame works with me as i tend to stay up late anyways
    Text or Voice: Voice - works fine with me
    Voice software used: Discord - I have this

This would be my first time playing 5e but I have experience playing 3.5, Pathfinder (Also DMing a game for this), Iron Kingdoms

Hey there! Are you still looking for players? I'm 29, live on the east coast, and have been playing 5e for 6 years and using FG for 4. Surprisingly, I've never played LMoP but I have heard it's really fun. I haven't been able to try Unity yet, but I do have the standard license for it and I have a membership for Syrinscape. I would like to play an Aasimar Paladin (Oath of Devotion), but I am open to playing whatever the party needs me to play. Whatever way you go, good luck and thanks for your consideration!

Hello Jesse0317. I would be interested in joining your game if there's space. I run a pen and paper campaign normally, but have been jonesing to play, I've been playing some form of D&D since the 1980s. I'm on the East Coast so your Friday time slot is just perfect. I have a working mic, Discord, and Ultimate license for Unity (but willing to set up in classic if that's what the party needs). I'll build whatever type of character the party may need to flush things out. Please let me know if you're willing to bring me on and when you would like to roll up a character and build the backstory. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello fellow survivors of the zombie apocalypse.

I, like Spiteful, have been playing since the pencil/paper days. I'm looking for a game and Friday night fits my schedule perfectly. I am interested in playing a druid for crowd control and awesome bear tanking whenever necessary. I familiar with FG Ultimate and Unity as well as Discord, and am ready to go whenever you are. I look forward to hearing from you.

New Player would love to join

I would love to join your game. I am a newer player to Fantasy Grounds and would love to play. I am very laid back and would love to get back into D&D. I have a discord account already so let me know if you need the info for that. Would love to play. I live in Denver, CO and the timing for Friday night is perfect.
    Last edited by DadGamer2175; April 2nd, 2020 at 17:33. Reason: More Info

Thread Information