5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 2 players EST 5e

Hello, we are looking for a one shot to learn how to use FG, we are fine with most days of the week as long as it is after 8pm EST. We are experienced in playing D&D 5e in person, but wanted to give this a shot due to COVID.

Count me in.

Im 29 Male Aus,Vic. Want to learn this digital also.

Hi,
    Trying to decide between Roll 20 & Fantasy Grounds.
    I'm keen to join a one shot, happy to pickup any pregen PC to learn Fantasy Grounds.

Are you using Classic or Unity version? I can get a subscription but not sure which one most people are using.

Cheers

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Preferably Fridays 8pm-11pm
    If new game, planned start date: When everyone is ready (not sure if <24 hrs is enough for myself and players to get ready)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Until completion? Possibly 1 year if things go well

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 0 in game, 4 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and starting equipment
    Character restrictions: Any official content (No Unearthed Arcana)

Details of your scenario: We would be playing Storm King's Thunder module, set in Faerun.

Giants have emerged from their strongholds to threaten civilization as never before. Hill giants are stealing all the grain and livestock they can, while stone giants have been scouring settlements that have been around forever. Fire giants are press-ganging the small folk into the desert, while frost giant longships have been pillaging along the Sword Coast. Even the elusive cloud giants have been witnessed, their wondrous floating cities appearing above Waterdeep and Baldur’s Gate. Where is the storm giant King Hekaton, who is tasked with keeping order among the giants?

The humans, dwarves, elves, and other small folk of the Sword Coast will be crushed underfoot by the onslaught of these giant foes. The only chance at survival is for the small folk to work together to investigate this invasion and harness the power of rune magic, the giants’ weapon against their ancient enemies, the dragons. The only way the people of Faerun can restore order is to use the giants’ own power against them.

I just realized I'm in the one shot section.. My bad. I can come up with a one shot as well if that's preferred. I have some on hand, just would have to make it work with FGU. Let me know!

Hi there!

I would love to play in your game if you still have some space available!
    I'm new to FG but have tons of experience in DND 5e.

Thank you very much for running and have a lovely day.

Hi Blind Edict, I might be interested in playing, but a little confused about time. You say it would be 8-11pm EST, but isn’t it daylight savings in USA now, so should be EDT? I am from Australia, so just wanted to clarify as it makes a 1 hour difference in start time.

LFG EST Friday

Hey BlindEdict, are you running a game tonight? I can spin up a lvl character pretty fast. Been working on FGU built a paladin and rogue with other online friends so I know the ropes. But we havent had a stable version to actually play yet with them.
    I am willing give it a go. Lmk
    Last edited by Jaesman151; April 17th, 2020 at 23:03. Reason: Wrong name

Thread Information