5E Character Create Playlist

Unable to share maps

It's probably just because the servers are so incredibly busy at the minute but during today's game, I was unable to share any of my maps or images with players. They all got stuck with the grey box and question mark.

Thankfully I have two monitors so just shared the screen over video but I wondered if anybody else has been having problems with this?
    Epic games need epic sound syrinscape.com

We are aware of some issues where not all the data is getting to the players in all situations. It's mostly connection issues; but can affect image file and module file transfer as well. I'm investigating this week; and trying to figure out what causes it and how to fix.

Regards,
    JPG

Great, thanks for the update Moon Wizard
    Epic games need epic sound syrinscape.com

I will add that this is a constant issue with mine ( images either failing to download with the grey square and question mark, or downloaded corrupt ), I dont know if you take suggestions for this but can i reccomend the addition of a "re-load" option for players so they can attempt a manual download if the initial one fails or is not correct. just a suggestion

Have been experiencing issues with players connecting, loading modules, and getting empty images when connecting through the Cloud. Just ran a test between my desktop and laptop connecting over the LAN and everything works as expected. For me it definitely appears to be a Cloud related issue rather than corrupted modules or faulty software. Can't test remote connections with my players over the LAN as I was never able to get port forwarding to work in Classic.

Kurt

Thread Information