DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Acquiring file list

Ich have troubles hosting a Campaign for demo players. Whenever they try to join my game session they get stuck in an endless "acquiring file list" loading screen. They both downloaded FGU recently and tried to join for the first time. Players with the Ultimate licence, who have previously joined my campaign could log into it without any troubles. This issue appeared with pre existing campaigns, but also with newly created one, which had not loaded any assets, but only for both newbie players.
    Pretty sure it is because none of them had launched Fantasy Grounds Unity before. Is there anything I have to provide for them, so thy could join? Maybe copying them these "file list"?
    While researching I found out, that a lot of new players started using FGU, so maybe its a server traffic problem?
    Help would be highly appreciated
    Thanks

We're asking users to post information here when they are having connection issues:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hat-To-Provide

I am investigating the connection issues (as well as a few other related issues) this week. I'll post an update, once I've figured out more.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information