5E Character Create Playlist

Drawings with Line of Sight really doesn't work?

First time I've tried to use the Unity version. I drew a map (well, I first tried to make one using tiles, but when I reloaded, it just...didn't. All the layers were still listed, but nothing showed up on the image). I synced walls and doors to the map for line of sight. I logged in on a second instance to see the player version, dropped in a player token from that player, and turned on line of sight.

The image was completely black, except for the grey grid. There was no way to see the (black on parchment) drawing at all. Moving the token around worked just fine -- it was blocked by walls as expected. I opened a door, and the grid extended about where I would have expected. But the actual drawing was just...invisible.

Any help with this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steev42 View Post
    First time I've tried to use the Unity version. I drew a map (well, I first tried to make one using tiles, but when I reloaded, it just...didn't. All the layers were still listed, but nothing showed up on the image). I synced walls and doors to the map for line of sight. I logged in on a second instance to see the player version, dropped in a player token from that player, and turned on line of sight.

The image was completely black, except for the grey grid. There was no way to see the (black on parchment) drawing at all. Moving the token around worked just fine -- it was blocked by walls as expected. I opened a door, and the grid extended about where I would have expected. But the actual drawing was just...invisible.

Any help with this?
    Can you attach a copy of the campaign with the problem image?

Attached. There should be just the one image right now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had this problem when I tried to set up a map for the first time. I’d created the map in Dungeondraft, which exports as a .png, and then created LOS across the entire image. When I uploaded a slightly lower quality jpg version of the same map, my player that was helping me test could almost instantly see the image as intended. So.. it might just be that your image is too big? ��*♂️

Thread Information